© Acure Health Corp. All rights reserved. | 1-866-416-2259 | email@example.com | ™HealthSure is a registered trade-mark of Acure Health Corp.
Acure Health is the distributor of HealthSure (Medical Access Insurance). Our products are sold exclusively by licensed insurance representatives.
Please have your benefit consultant or insurance agent contact us. If you require an agent, we can provide you with names of licensed representatives in your area.
16. Growth hormone treatment, regardless of the reason for prescription;
17. Foot care including but not limited to: shoe inserts, foot care related to corns, calluses, bunions, hallux valgus, flat feet, weak arches or weak feet;
18. Treatment or surgery of bony protuberance of the forefoot and toes, including misalignment of the same (e.g. bunions, spurs, hammertoes);
19. Any dental treatment or services;
20. Treatment of temporomandibular joint dysfunction, craniomandibular joint dysfunction, myofacial pain syndrome and all related conditions, orthognathic reconstructive surgery;
21. Private duty services of a health care provider;
22. Eye exams for corrective lenses, including contact lenses, eye glasses and their fitting, radial keratotomy, corneal modulation, refractive keratoplastry or any similar procedure, speech or vision therapy, including eye exercises, hearing exams, hearing aids and their fitting;
23. Emergency medical care provided through a public or private medical facility;
24. A Chronic Medical Condition;
25. A Related Medical Condition;
26. Sex change operations and complications from that surgery, artificial insemination, in-vitro or in-vivo fertilization, testing, treatment or medication for the primary purpose of achieving conception, maintaining pregnancy or preventing abortion, infertility and impotency testing and treatment, abortion, voluntary sterilization, reversal procedures or sterilization;
27. Acupuncture, chelation therapy, or laetrile used in form or any derivative or variation thereof;
28. Treatment for weight loss, or for exogenous or morbid obesity, including but not limited to: gastric bypass, gastric stapling, or balloon catheterization, liposuction or reconstructive surgery, any food supplement or augmentation, diet, health or exercise programs, health club dues, or weight reduction clinics;
29. Any treatment related to pregnancy or complications thereof;
30. Prosthesis, Corrective Devices and medical appliances which are not surgically required, unless necessitated by Injury, deformity or Sickness which occurs while the Insured Person is covered under the Policy;
31. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome including, but not limited to diagnostic workups;
32. Sclerotherapy, for the treatment of varicose veins of the extremities;
33. Any treatment relating to birth defects or congenital illnesses;
34. Services and supplies (including but not limited to splints and braces) prescribed or rendered solely to allow for participation in any sports related activity, or solely for strengthening, conditioning or maintaining a muscle, bone or joint function;
35. Injury or Sickness occurring while engaged in any hazardous, high risk or extreme sport activities including but not limited to: sky or scuba diving, parachuting, mountain climbing, ballooning, hang gliding, bungee cord jumping, stunt flying, crop dusting or the operation of an ultra light aircraft, racing of any form (other than on foot) and all professional sports.
36. Expense for which no benefit is specifically described in the Policy, in any amendment to the Policy, or an expense specifically excluded in the Policy.